what about the people?

  • Aaron Sanders
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2009
      This is an article I just posted to my blog in response to the notions of ScrumButt, FlaccidScrum, the decline and fall of Agile, and the like. One thing that seems to be missing in all of these articles and how to deal effectively, is what to do with the people involved in a bad implementation. I think the Scrum community should still help them out. I've some ideas of how that I'll write in subsequent posts. What do you think? I'd love to get some feedback.

      thanks,
      -Aaron
      http://aaron.sanders.name/agile/what-about-the-people