Skip to search.

AgileBusiness group

  • Joseph Little
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2009
      Hi,

      We have just begun an AgileBusiness yahoo group.

      It is for product owners, business analysts and management folks.  And anyone who cares about business (ok, that should mean all of you, I think).  Including Govs, Non-Profits, etc.

      A favorite topic of mine is Business Value Engineering.
      Another topic right now: Scrum for Hardware product development (Embedded).

      Regards, Joe

      Joseph Little
      Agile coach & trainer, MBA, CST
      Kitty Hawk Consulting, Inc.