Re: Backlog dependencies

  • Victor Szalvay
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 15 7:04 AM
      I agree that it probably has to do with the team's communication. The
      dependencies are pretty clear to you as the SM. It seems like all of
      us on the list can understand them very simply as well (without the
      need for a PERT chart or MS Project) because we are talking about less
      than 1 month of work. My suspicion is that the team must not be
      communicating effectively if they can't identify dependencies and
      organize their time around them. And more times than not, a
      collaborative self-organizing team will come up with ingenious ways to
      work around dependencies... if they're not doing that then they simply
      aren't working well together.

      -- Victor Szalvay

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Boris Gloger <boris@g...>
      wrote:

      > > I think the issue is a finger pointing exercise and an effort to
      > > show me as not doing my job effectively or well, but I am not
      sure.

      > Hi,
      >
      > as you described it - that seems to be the issue - again and I know
      > repeat myself and this might be boring -
      >
      > The team is responsible for delivery NOT the Scrum Master. If the
      team
      > does not deliver, bad luck. That is something you should address.
      Help