[ANN] UK north-west agile SIG 22nd June

  • Kevin Rutherford
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2004
      All,
      The next meeting of the UK's north-west agile SIG will be at 7pm on Monday
      July 19th, at the Swan Tavern in Winwick, Warrington, UK (just off the
      M6/M62). The aim of the group is round-table discussion of agile software
      methods. This time around we plan to start with a look at "lean thinking"
      and value streams within software development - although I expect we'll
      cover lots more as we get going!

      Everyone is welcome to the meeting - beginners, experts and skeptics alike.
      Attendance is free, and you don't need to be a member of the BCS - just come
      along and join in the debate. Details of the group, the venue, future
      meeting dates and more can be found from our home page
      http://bcs-spa.org.uk/cgi-bin/view/SPA/SpaNw.

      Please forward this notice to anyone you know who may be interested, and
      we'll see you next Monday, Cheers,
      Kevin

      --
      Macclesfield, UK +44 (0) 1625 828441