opportunity to influence development of new scrum tool

  • Michael James
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2004
      We are writing a tool to help you manage
      Scrum projects. It will be launched at
      the XP/Agile Universe conference next month.

      We've gotten some great advice from some
      heavyweights in the Scrum and Agile communities.
      With your feedback we can make a tool more
      useful for everyone, and help promote Scrum.

      If you are interested, please join our focus group:

      Michael James
      Danube Technologies