Scrum Alliance User Group news

  • Dan Mezick
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2009
      I am Dan Mezick.

      I run a user group focused on Scrum and agile, in Boston. The group is
      called [Agile Boston]. See it here:

      http://www.newtechusa.com/agileboston/

      I have the Scrum Alliance User Group licensing agreement, sent earlier,
      and the source of some Twitter traffic, blog posts, posts here, etc.

      Over the weekend, I receive the following message by email, from Howard
      Sublett (SA Membership Liason) on behalf of Jim Cundiff (SA Managing
      Director), FYI. Just in case this is not yet posted.....

      Dated Sunday, May 3:
      */Wow what a week to be traveling with little internet access. We made a
      mistake, sorry. We did not communicate or respond to this well either.
      We have engaged a few of you already for input and thanks for your
      service. We are working on a new framework for this program and should
      have a more "user friendly" process by Thursday. Please send us any
      input, ideas and suggestion. Fortunately we have met some passionate
      caring people through this process who have offered to help. I believe
      something good can come out of this so hang in there with us. Do not
      sign an agreement yet. We will probably end up with a set of
      "guidelines" for those who wish to use the Scrum Alliance Scrum User
      Group logo. I am now reflecting on how to become more effective, then
      tuning and adjusting my behavior accordingly. Have a great weekend and
      again sorry for any stress this may have caused you./*
      */
      /*
      */Thanks/*
      */Jim/*