Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Best Practices on Defect Management

  • Alberto Brandolini
    Message 1 of 10 , May 5, 2009
      Hi Brent

      I'd rather agree with Spent. Blocking defects are symptoms of something else, probably technical debt.
      You probably need to attack the root (definition of done? tests?) instead of the symptoms, and to set your team again in a sustainable pace. This might mean to slow down a lot, but that's the way to repay the accumulated debt and to start moving again.

      Alberto

      2009/5/4 Brent Walker <brent.walker@...>

      Sorry, NOT known....

      --