Re: How does one know when there's too much "but" in Scrum, but?

  • davenicolette
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2009
      I agree more with George, "who doesn't care what you call it; it's all about helping people and organizations develop software more effectively," than with Mark, who seems to be focusing on compliance with the formal definition of Scrum. So, I would say however much "but" makes sense in your situation is the right amount of "but."

      Cheers,
      Dave