Re: Twibe For Building Faster Thought and Sharing

  • Rod Claar
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29 2:55 PM
      I was skeptical about Twitter and Twibes at first, but now I am amazed at the high quality and speed of sharing that goes on. I'm in now with both feet. Thanks for convincing me, Doug!

      Scrum and Agile have a lot of concepts that continue to grow and mature. I really think that Twitter and Twibes will help that happen.

      Tweet On!

      Rod Claar
      http://rod-claar.net
      http://twitter.com/agile_coach