Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Benefits of joining ScrumAlliance

  • Marco Abis
    Message 1 of 113 , Jul 9, 2004
      Bryan,

      >In the past year of running the Scrum Alliance, I must comment that many people said, "I would volunteer but I'm so busy with X, Y, and Z." Charging money does not change the main issue - participation to develop content and to promote.

      I know and you are right but that's why I would stress the "obbligations" for CSM Practicing and CSM Training.

      Marco Abis
      http://agilemovement.it - Italian Agile Movement
      http://www.agilityspi.com - Agility SPI :: Software Process Improvement
    • John A Thomson
      Message 113 of 113 , Jul 21, 2004
        Hi Deb,

        > And on that note - how about we wrap voting up on Friday night?
        That
        > will have given both weekend and weekday readers a chance. From
        that
        > point the pigs can (flock? what do pigs do? oh, Scrum! :-) and
        decide
        > how to move forward.

        Sounds good to me.

        I can't recall what we call a "collection" of pigs but we could
        use "forage" as our call to action!

        > You can also volunteer to be a "pig" on the project there.
        > So far, voting has been light (understatement, for a list of 800
        members?)

        It is worth noting that all pigs will be worked hard. Chickens who
        oink need not apply :-D.

        Regards

        John

        John A Thomson - CSM