Re: Benefits of joining ScrumAlliance

  • Brad Grant
    Message 1 of 113 , Jul 9, 2004
      Ken, I generally echo Deb's sentiments here and agree that a common
      web-present 'home' for everything authoritative Scrum will not only
      serve csm's, but potential customers and researchers better.

      Brad

    • John A Thomson
      Message 113 of 113 , Jul 21, 2004
        Hi Deb,

        > And on that note - how about we wrap voting up on Friday night?
        That
        > will have given both weekend and weekday readers a chance. From
        that
        > point the pigs can (flock? what do pigs do? oh, Scrum! :-) and
        decide
        > how to move forward.

        Sounds good to me.

        I can't recall what we call a "collection" of pigs but we could
        use "forage" as our call to action!

        > You can also volunteer to be a "pig" on the project there.
        > So far, voting has been light (understatement, for a list of 800
        members?)

        It is worth noting that all pigs will be worked hard. Chickens who
        oink need not apply :-D.

        Regards

        John

        John A Thomson - CSM