Re: about Scrum

  • Juan Gabardini
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27 6:52 AM
      Hi Emanuel

      You can also try to post this in foro-agiles [1], which is a Spanish-speaking list (people from Argentina, España, Mexico, Bolivia, Chile, Peru,...). We discuss all kind of agile sw dev flavors (Scrum, XP, Lean,...)

      You can also try to join us in some of the community activities [2]. We meet monthly in Bs As [3], and we are helding Agile Open events all over the country (done: Bs As & córdoba; comming: Tandil, La Plata, Rosario,<add your city here!>) [4]

      Espero verte!
      Saludos

      Juan Gabardini

      [3] http://www.agiles.org/agiles-bsas