Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: DoD using Scrum?

  • Mike Dwyer
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 24 11:14 AM
      Hmm. Mongo not like this. Mongo smell fish in old sock. Somebody messing with what little grey mush I have.

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Ron Jeffries
      Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 13:50:58 -0400
      To: <scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: DoD using Scrum?

      Hello, Mike. On Friday, April 24, 2009, at 1:37:30 PM, you wrote:

      > OK I give up. Go to the Google "SSTC CROSSTALK AGILE" the past three
      > posts have had the reply wiped

      I've seen all three

      Ron Jeffries
      www.XProgramming. com
      www.xprogramming. com/blog
      The work teaches us. -- Richard Gabriel

    • Mike Dwyer
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 24 11:19 AM
        Mongo strikes again

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: "Paul Hudson"
        Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 19:02:41 +0100
        To: <scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com>

        > I've seen all three

        I saw all three but couldn’t see anything  Mike had added

      • Paul Hudson
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 24 11:25 AM

          Ø  Mongo strikes again

          Mongo just pawn in game of life.

        • Mike Dwyer
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 24 11:40 AM
            Shh. Don't tell Mongo. He eats pawns like americans eat shrimp

            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            From: "Paul Hudson"
            Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 19:25:42 +0100
            To: <scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com>