RE: [scrumdevelopment] Re: DoD using Scrum?

  • Paul Hudson
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 24, 2009

      > I've seen all three
      style='color:#1F497D'>

      I saw all three but couldn’t see anything  Mike had added

    • Mike Dwyer
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 24, 2009
        Hmm. Mongo not like this. Mongo smell fish in old sock. Somebody messing with what little grey mush I have.

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: Ron Jeffries
        Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 13:50:58 -0400
        To: <scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: DoD using Scrum?

        Hello, Mike. On Friday, April 24, 2009, at 1:37:30 PM, you wrote:

        > OK I give up. Go to the Google "SSTC CROSSTALK AGILE" the past three
        > posts have had the reply wiped

        I've seen all three

        Ron Jeffries
        www.XProgramming. com
        www.xprogramming. com/blog
        The work teaches us. -- Richard Gabriel

      • Mike Dwyer
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 24, 2009
          Mongo strikes again

          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          From: "Paul Hudson"
          Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 19:02:41 +0100
          To: <scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com>

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 24, 2009

            Ø  Mongo strikes again

            Mongo just pawn in game of life.

          • Mike Dwyer
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 24, 2009
              Shh. Don't tell Mongo. He eats pawns like americans eat shrimp

              Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

              From: "Paul Hudson"
              Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 19:25:42 +0100
              To: <scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com>