Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: DoD using Scrum?

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 24, 2009
      Hello, Mike. On Friday, April 24, 2009, at 1:37:30 PM, you wrote:

      > OK I give up. Go to the Google "SSTC CROSSTALK AGILE" the past three
      > posts have had the reply wiped

      I've seen all three

      www.xprogramming.com/blog
      The work teaches us. -- Richard Gabriel
    • Paul Hudson
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 24, 2009

        > I've seen all three
        style='color:#1F497D'>

        I saw all three but couldn’t see anything  Mike had added

      • Mike Dwyer
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 24, 2009
          Hmm. Mongo not like this. Mongo smell fish in old sock. Somebody messing with what little grey mush I have.

          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          From: Ron Jeffries
          Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 13:50:58 -0400
          To: <scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: DoD using Scrum?

          Hello, Mike. On Friday, April 24, 2009, at 1:37:30 PM, you wrote:

          > OK I give up. Go to the Google "SSTC CROSSTALK AGILE" the past three
          > posts have had the reply wiped

          I've seen all three

          Ron Jeffries
          www.XProgramming. com

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 24, 2009
            Mongo strikes again

            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            From: "Paul Hudson"
            Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 19:02:41 +0100
            To: <scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com>

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 24, 2009

              Ø  Mongo strikes again

              Mongo just pawn in game of life.

            • Mike Dwyer
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 24, 2009
                Shh. Don't tell Mongo. He eats pawns like americans eat shrimp

                Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                From: "Paul Hudson"
                Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 19:25:42 +0100
                To: <scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com>