ANN: July 9, Chicago - David Anderson - FDD, Architecture & Agile QA

  • Brad Appleton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2004
      In the past, folks from these YahooGroup's have asked me to
      fwd info about such events to the list. This is an announcement
      of an "agile" presentation in the Chicago area on Friday July 9

      --
      Brad Appleton <brad@...| www.bradapp.net

      ----- Forwarded message from Brad Appleton <brad@...> -----

      Just an FYI that the ChAD wiki is "up" again and the announcement
      is now posted there as well at:
      <http://wiki.cs.uiuc.edu/CHAD/09+July+04+Meeting>

      If those planning to attend can can signup on that page,
      it would help give us an idea of how many people to expect.