Fwd: [AppreciativeIT] An inquiry into outstanding projects

  • Diana Larsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2004
      Hello all,

      I moderate a group which discusses the uses of an organizational
      development approach called Appreciative Inquiry (a method that uses
      the same rigor to study energy, value and success-leveraging that
      traditionally has been applied to problem solving) in IT settings. A
      colleague from that list asked me to pass along this invitation to
      assist in interviewing for a research project. There is something in it
      for you - the interviewers will receive the research report at the end.

      I don't think any of you on this list are also on the AppreciativeIT
      list, but if you are, please forgive the cross postings.

      Diana

      Diana Larsen
      www.futureworksconsulting.com 503-288-3550

      Begin forwarded message: