ANN: Lean Agile Scrum Conference in Zürich: Beyond Hype June 4, 2009

  • Peter Stevens (calendar)
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      After saying, 'mark you calendars, mark your calendars' for what seems like an eternity, we now have pleasure of announcing the first Lean Agile Scrum Conference in Zürich.

      Lean, Agile and Scrum: 3 words which have been the subject of much hype of late. As storm clouds gather on the horizon, companies look for strategies to meet the challenge. Lean, Agile and Scrum hold the promise of creating better products, lower costs, quicker reactions to customer needs, and better predictability in software development. Or are they just this years hype? And if these strategies do offer real value, how do you adopt them into your company? What are the risks and side effects? Who has gone down this path before and what were their experiences, positive and negative?

      Ken Schwaber, the co-creator of Scrum will speak about the state of Scrum and lead an advanced workshop on getting the most out of Scrum.

      3 tutorials and two advanced workshops for management and software engineers introduce you to and develop your understanding of the concepts and practices from all facets of the Lean/Agile approach to software development.

      Where: ETH, Zürich, Switzerland
      When:  June 4, 2009

      The registrration form is in German, the conference is roughly half / half in German and English.

      Full info and registration: SwissICT

      Cheers,

      Peter

      BTW - Conference participants are entitled to a 10% discount to Ken Schwabers Certified Scrum Master Course in Zürich on June 2 and 3.
      .
      --
      Peter Stevens, CSM, CSP
      http://tinyurl.com/Scrum-In-House-Training