RE: [scrumdevelopment] New Certified ScrumMaster Courses

  • Steven Mak
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hi,

      Let me know if there would be any courses in China
      too, in particular if you would drop by Hong Kong.

      Introducing SCRUM or ASD practices in China can be
      difficult given their business culture but it's the
      opportunity. Good luck.

      Steven Mak

      --- "scott worley (pi)"

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1290o7aq2/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr

      oups/S=1707209021:HM/EXP=1088761464/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http:/compa
      > nion.yahoo.com> click here

      > :HM/A=2128215/rand=606371291>
      >

      > _____
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > Service.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • scott worley (pi)
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2004
        Hi Steven, you are right teaching agile process in a country where the
        attitude can be very agile and independent can be fun and very challenging.

        2 years as a senior exec, in a Chinese owned company, has taught me a lot of
        things, I did not expect, however as always agile methods deliver results
        and feedback fast, and this of course is one of the key reasons why they are
        successful.

        I go through HK quite regularly, on my next flight through would be nice to
        meet some other agilists in the APAC regions.

        Regards

        Scott Worley
        Agile Evangelist.

        <worleys@...> wrote:
        > Arrrggggh, still no cert courses in China, yes Ken I
        > am still in China, 2 =
        > years now :-( but process work is like nothing I
        > ever done before, so much
        > lack of experience and willingness to learn, is a
        > great place.
        >

        > I am now in the process of compiling various
        > presentations for Chinese
        > businesss at the moment, and SCRUM process and
        > ideas are some of the key
        > principles I normally teach.
        >

        > Keep up the great work, and maybe one day I can
        > convince you to come to
        > China
        >

        > Scott Worley
        >
        > Agile Evangelist
        >

        > _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Boris Gloger
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 5, 2004
          Hi Ken,

          please remember that I do a Training on the 4. and 5th of October.

          Cheers

          Boris

          On 01.07.2004, at 11:43, Ken Schwaber wrote:

          > Latest schedule for CSM courses is:
          >
          > July 19-20 San Jose, California
          > August 19-20, Calgary, Canada
          > September 9-10, Chicago, Illinois
          > September 13-14, Seattle, Washington
          > October 11-12, Denver, Colorado
          > November 4-5, Toronto, Canada
          > November 10-11, Milan, Italy
          > November 18-19, Boston, Massachusetts
          >
          > There are now over 700!!!
          > Ken Schwaber

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          Mag. Boris Gloger
          m.: +43.664.500.3436
          Certified Scrum Master Practitioner and Trainer

          Visit my Scrum Tutorial @ euroCMG Vienna:
          http://www.cmg-ae.at/data/downloads/euroCMG2004.pdf
          Next Scrum Certification Class: 4. and 5.10.2004, Vienna
        • Joseph Pelrine
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 5, 2004
            And I do one in Karlsruhe (in German) on July 28 & 29.

            Cheers
            Joseph

            On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 15:12:42 +0200, Boris Gloger wrote

            --
            Joseph Pelrine [ | ]
            MetaProg GmbH