New Certified ScrumMaster Courses

  • Ken Schwaber
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2004
      Latest schedule for CSM courses is:

      July 19-20 San Jose, California
      August 19-20, Calgary, Canada
      September 9-10, Chicago, Illinois
      September 13-14, Seattle, Washington
      October 11-12, Denver, Colorado
      November 4-5, Toronto, Canada
      November 10-11, Milan, Italy
      November 18-19, Boston, Massachusetts

      There are now over 700!!!
      Ken Schwaber
    • scott worley (pi)
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2004

        Arrrggggh, still no cert courses in China, yes Ken I am still in China, 2 ½ years now L but process work is like nothing I ever done before, so much lack of experience and willingness to learn, is a great place.

        I am now in the process of compiling various presentations for Chinese business’s at the moment, and SCRUM process and ideas are some of the key principles I normally teach.

        Keep up the great work, and maybe one day I can convince you to come to China

        Scott Worley

          Agile Evangelist

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 2004
          Hi,

          Let me know if there would be any courses in China
          too, in particular if you would drop by Hong Kong.

          Introducing SCRUM or ASD practices in China can be
          difficult given their business culture but it's the
          opportunity. Good luck.

          Steven Mak

          --- "scott worley (pi)"

          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1290o7aq2/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr

          oups/S=1707209021:HM/EXP=1088761464/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http:/compa
          > nion.yahoo.com> click here

          > :HM/A=2128215/rand=606371291>
          >

          > _____
          >
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > Service.

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        • scott worley (pi)
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 1, 2004
            Hi Steven, you are right teaching agile process in a country where the
            attitude can be very agile and independent can be fun and very challenging.

            2 years as a senior exec, in a Chinese owned company, has taught me a lot of
            things, I did not expect, however as always agile methods deliver results
            and feedback fast, and this of course is one of the key reasons why they are
            successful.

            I go through HK quite regularly, on my next flight through would be nice to
            meet some other agilists in the APAC regions.

            Regards

            Scott Worley
            Agile Evangelist.

            <worleys@...> wrote:
            > Arrrggggh, still no cert courses in China, yes Ken I
            > am still in China, 2 =
            > years now :-( but process work is like nothing I
            > ever done before, so much
            > lack of experience and willingness to learn, is a
            > great place.
            >

            > I am now in the process of compiling various
            > presentations for Chinese
            > businesss at the moment, and SCRUM process and
            > ideas are some of the key
            > principles I normally teach.
            >

            > Keep up the great work, and maybe one day I can
            > convince you to come to
            > China
            >

            > Scott Worley
            >
            > Agile Evangelist
            >

            > _____

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Boris Gloger
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 5, 2004
              Hi Ken,

              please remember that I do a Training on the 4. and 5th of October.

              Cheers

              Boris

              On 01.07.2004, at 11:43, Ken Schwaber wrote:

              > Latest schedule for CSM courses is:
              >
              > July 19-20 San Jose, California
              > August 19-20, Calgary, Canada
              > September 9-10, Chicago, Illinois
              > September 13-14, Seattle, Washington
              > October 11-12, Denver, Colorado
              > November 4-5, Toronto, Canada
              > November 10-11, Milan, Italy
              > November 18-19, Boston, Massachusetts
              >
              > There are now over 700!!!
              > Ken Schwaber

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

              Mag. Boris Gloger
              m.: +43.664.500.3436
              Certified Scrum Master Practitioner and Trainer

              Visit my Scrum Tutorial @ euroCMG Vienna:
              http://www.cmg-ae.at/data/downloads/euroCMG2004.pdf
              Next Scrum Certification Class: 4. and 5.10.2004, Vienna
            • Joseph Pelrine
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 5, 2004
                And I do one in Karlsruhe (in German) on July 28 & 29.

                Cheers
                Joseph

                On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 15:12:42 +0200, Boris Gloger wrote

                --
                Joseph Pelrine [ | ]
                MetaProg GmbH