[ANN] New Agile Product Management Chapters

  • Roman Pichler
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 21, 2009
      Dear all,

      Two new draft chapters of my upcoming book "Agile Product Management. Turning Ideas into Winning Products with Scrum" are now available for download and review at http://www.mikecohnsignatureseries.com/books/agile-product-management.

      Chapter 6, "The Product Vision," talks about the importance and desirable qualities of a product vision in Scrum. It also suggests a range of helpful techniques to create powerful visions. Chapter 7, "The Product Backlog," provides an in-depth guide to the product backlog from stocking and grooming the product backlog to working with non-functional requirements and multiple teams.

      I look forward to your feedback and comments.

      Best regards,
      Roman
    • Joe Jin
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 21, 2009
        I cannot open the page you mentioned.
        The error information is
        "
        The page you were looking for doesn't exist.
        You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved.
        "

        Thanks,
        Joe

        On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 10:44 PM, Roman Pichler <roman.pichler@...> wrote:

        Dear all,

        Two new draft chapters of my upcoming book "Agile Product Management. Turning Ideas into Winning Products with Scrum" are now available for download and review at http://www.mikecohnsignatureseries.com/books/agile-product-management.

        Chapter 6, "The Product Vision," talks about the importance and desirable qualities of a product vision in Scrum. It also suggests a range of helpful techniques to create powerful visions. Chapter 7, "The Product Backlog," provides an in-depth guide to the product backlog from stocking and grooming the product backlog to working with non-functional requirements and multiple teams.

        I look forward to your feedback and comments.

        Best regards,
        Roman

      • George Dinwiddie
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 21, 2009
          Joe Jin wrote:

          > I cannot open the page you mentioned.

          Try it without the trailing period:

          http://www.mikecohnsignatureseries.com/books/agile-product-management

        • Jaideep Khanduja
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 22, 2009

            But is it giving a page error:

            The page you were looking for doesn't exist.

            You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved.

            Best Regards,

            Jaideep

            Two new draft chapters of my upcoming book "Agile Product Management. Turning Ideas into Winning Products with Scrum" are now available for download and review at http://www.mikecohn signatureseries. com/books/ agile-product- management.

            Chapter 6, "The Product Vision," talks about the importance and desirable qualities of a product vision in Scrum. It also suggests a range of helpful techniques to create powerful visions. Chapter 7, "The Product Backlog," provides an in-depth guide to the product backlog from stocking and grooming the product backlog to working with non-functional requirements and multiple teams.

            I look forward to your feedback and comments.

            Best regards,
            Roman

            Confidentiality Notice:

            The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at admin@... immediately and destroy all the copies of this message and any attachments

          • Sarath Kummamuru
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 23, 2009
              Hi jaideep,
                  There is a . at the end of the url, you need to remove that to get the page.

              the url is

              http://www.mikecohnsignatureseries.com/books/agile-product-management

              thanks,
              Sarath.