Declined: [scrumdevelopment] OWASP Hartford: Scott Ambler - Agility and Security: Two Great Tastes Which Go Great Together

  • Jablonski, John E.
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 13, 2009

      Bingham McCutchen LLP Circular 230 Notice:   To ensure compliance with IRS requirements, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used by any taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax penalties.  Any legal advice expressed in this message is being delivered to you solely for your use in connection with the matters addressed herein and may not be relied upon by any other person or entity or used for any other purpose without our prior written consent.

    • Garrison, Glenn
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 13, 2009

      • Vivi-Ann Ringnes
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 14, 2009