[ANN] Brazil Scrum Gathering Huge discount

  • howardsublett
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2009
      $200 registration for the first 200 people who register my May 1, 2009.

      Tuesday, May 12 - Wednesday, May 13, 2009

      Grand Hyatt Hotel - São Paulo
      Avenida das Nacoes Unidas, 13.301
      São Paulo 04578-000
      Brazil

      For additional information about program content, Gathering event venue,
      Gathering hotel, and transportation visit http://www.scrumgathering.org/

      Space is limited so sign up today. Past Scrum Gatherings have sold out
      weeks in advance!

      Registration fee: *$200.00 USD for the first 200 people who register
      by May 1st, 2009.*

      Additional questions? Just email us.
      scrumgathering@...
      To sponsor this event, contact Public Relations.
      publicrelations@...