Re: hi

  • Zak Jacobson
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2009
      I'm sorry for this spam (and this spam). It appears my gmail account
      has been hacked. Another reminder to change your password frequently.
      This email attack did more than send email to people in my address
      book, it also sent email to anyone I've ever sent email to. I hope it
      doesn't spread. Once again, I apologize.