New England Agile User Group

  • Ken Schwaber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2002
      Hi,
      My name is Ken Schwaber. I'm trying to form, or reform, or integrate with an
      existing, agile user group in New England, primarily based in the Boston
      area.

      I have a consulting practice that specializes in agile methods, I am one of
      the developers of the Scrum agile process, and I'm program director of the
      AgileAlliance User Group program (www.agilealliance.com). Part of my work
      with the agilealliance is to help spread agile processes, and specifically
      to help setup user groups. The New England user group is dear to my heart
      since I live in Lexington, Massachusetts.

      You received this email either because I know you, someone else told me you
      might be interested, or you were part of a group that was active in the
      past.

      I'd like to get together with anyone who is available and is interested in a
      New England Agile User Group after work on Monday, July 22nd. I'm open to
      either Burlington (MA) or Cambridge (MA), whichever works best for the
      majority. The purpose of the meeting is work out the necessary details for
      the first regular meeting, which I'd like to hold in September when
      vacations are over.

      Let me know if your are interested and can make a meeting on July 22 (and
      whether you'd prefer Burlington or Cambridge), if you are interested but
      can't make the meeting, or you don't want to be on this mailing list. Also,
      if you know of someone who might be interested, forward this email to them.

      Thanks for your time,

      Ken Schwaber