Openings in ScrumBut Workshop in Boston

  • Ken Schwaber
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
      Due to cancellations, I have some last minute openings in the ScrumBut workshops (free) being held in Burlington, Massachusetts on April 6 and 23. These are hosted by the ScrumAlliance to help people use Scrum more effectively. Register at www.controlchaos.com. Only register if you intend to come.
      Ken Schwaber
    • bobmacw
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
        I was unable to register for the April 23 session - apparently the reg-online isn't updated to allow that. The buttons that show up for the April 6 session ("Continue") don't show up for the April 23 session.

        Thanks,
        Bob MacWilliams

        --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Ken Schwaber" <ken.schwaber@...> wrote:

        > Due to cancellations, I have some last minute openings in the ScrumBut workshops (free) being held in Burlington, Massachusetts on April 6 and 23. These are hosted by the ScrumAlliance to help people use Scrum more effectively. Register at www.controlchaos.com. Only register if you intend to come.
        > Ken Schwaber

      • Ken Schwaber
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
          Both should be good now.