Dallas/Fort Worth Scrum User Group (April 8)

  • Dacy, Lance
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 1:35 PM

      Please join us for our 2nd DFW Scrum User Group: WED April 8, 2009 6:30PM-8:30PM in Irving, TX. See dfwscrum.wordpress.com for more details / registration. We welcome all roles in Scrum (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Scrum Teams, Stake holders, or if you just want to learn more). We will have a featured speaker provided by the Scrum Alliance as well as have some issue resolution time for real issues facing any of your teams. The cost is FREE accept of course your time. We will also have food provided (please register to make sure we have enough).