Re: [scrumdevelopment] Never ending story

    Message 1 of 69 , Apr 1, 2009
      Hello, inanc_gumus. On Wednesday, April 1, 2009, at 10:18:10 AM,
      you wrote:

      > We as a newbie scrum team are just finished our first pilot/simulation sprint.

      > Our team didn't care about the burn-down chart and I think it's
      > because actual burn-downs never decreased, each day new unexpected
      > tasks (because of the legacy software's dependencies) are popped
      > up and so it's went up. I think this is demotivated the team about the chart.

      > Is this normal? What do you suggest?

      What would the team need to learn to do better so that the chart
      would be useful?

      www.xprogramming.com/blog
      Attend our CSM Plus Course!
      I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way. -- Jessica Rabbit
    • Roy Morien
      Message 69 of 69 , Apr 8, 2009
        I didn't quite see it that way,but you are right

        To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
        From: dnicolet@...
        Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 00:46:54 +0000
        Subject: [scrumdevelopment] Goodbye for now... (Was: Re: Never ending story)

        --- In scrumdevelopment@ yahoogroups. com, Roy Morien <roymorien@. ..> wrote:

        > It often seems to me when I am having fun in my unreal world that the > real world is an asylum run by the inmates.

        Look on the bright side: An asylum run by the inmates is a self-organizing team.

        Cheers,
        Dave

        Get the new Windows Live Messenger. Looking for a fresh way to share photos?