Never ending story

  • inanc_gumus
    Message 1 of 69 , Apr 1, 2009
      Hello,

      We as a newbie scrum team are just finished our first pilot/simulation sprint.

      Our team didn't care about the burn-down chart and I think it's because actual burn-downs never decreased, each day new unexpected tasks (because of the legacy software's dependencies) are popped up and so it's went up. I think this is demotivated the team about the chart.

      Is this normal? What do you suggest?
    • Roy Morien
      Message 69 of 69 , Apr 8, 2009
        I didn't quite see it that way,but you are right

        To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
        From: dnicolet@...
        Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 00:46:54 +0000
        Subject: [scrumdevelopment] Goodbye for now... (Was: Re: Never ending story)

        --- In scrumdevelopment@ yahoogroups. com, Roy Morien <roymorien@. ..> wrote:

        > It often seems to me when I am having fun in my unreal world that the > real world is an asylum run by the inmates.

        Look on the bright side: An asylum run by the inmates is a self-organizing team.

        Cheers,
        Dave

        Get the new Windows Live Messenger. Looking for a fresh way to share photos?