Draft chapters from "Succeeding with Agile: Software Development Using Scrum"

  • Mike Cohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2009
      Hi--
      I don't think I've mentioned this yet, but I have been hard at work on
      a new book, which will be out sometime late this year. The book will
      be called "Succeeding with Agile: Software Development Using Scrum."

      The book is about "getting started and getting good" at Scrum. Draft
      chapters are available at
      http://www.succeedingwithagile.com/

      I've been posting 4-5 chapters at a time and there are that many up
      there right now. They'll be up there for a few more days (even though
      the download deadline on the site has passed) and I'll put at least
      one new chapter next week.

      If you have comments after reading the chapters, please send them to
      me (offlist). I appreciate your help--members of this list were a big
      help in providing comments to me on my previous two books and many
      have already provided great comments on this one.

      Thanks,
      Mike Cohn
      Author:
      Agile Estimating and Planning