Alice O'Hanlon/RICH/FRS is out of the office

  • alice.o'hanlon@rich.frb.org
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 7, 2002
      I will be out of the office starting 06/07/2002 and will not return until
      06/10/2002.

      I will be picking up email in the evenings of 6/07 and periodically through
      the wekend. Should you need something immediately - Please contact Danny
      Harris-Mayo at 804-697-8613 or dandrea.harris-mayo@....

      Please enjoy your day!
    • alice.o'hanlon@rich.frb.org
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 19, 2002
        I will be out of the office starting 07/19/2002 and will not return until
        07/22/2002.

        Should you need something immediately - Please contact Danny Harris-Mayo
        at 804-697-8613 or dandrea.harris-mayo@..., Trish Warner at
        804-697-4426 or trish.warner@..., or Jay Kelly at 804-697-4423 or
        jay.kelly@....

        Please enjoy your day!