RE: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Reasonable Size of Story in Sprint Backlog

  • Roy Morien
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 20, 2009
      True, but the original post was advising that stories are low priority because they are small. My question was aimed at this statement. We both know, you and I, and others, that backlog priority is not based on size, but various other considerations.

      Regards,
      Roy Morien

      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      From: ronjeffries@...
      Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 07:30:05 -0400
      Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Reasonable Size of Story in Sprint Backlog

      Hello, Roy. On Thursday, March 19, 2009, at 11:46:41 PM, you
      wrote:

      > Are stories at the low end situated there because they are
      > smaller? Is size all that relevant for prioritising?

      The story backlog is always prioritized.

      Ron Jeffries
      www.XProgramming. com
      www.xprogramming. com/blog
      Attend our CSM Plus Course!
      http://hendricksonx p.com/index. php?option= com_eventlist& Itemid=28
      You are to act in the light of experience as guided by intelligence.
      -- Nero Wolfe

      Get what you want at ebay. View photos of singles in your area