SharePoint 2007 Scrum Template - is there one out there?

  • Greg Harisiades
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2009
      Does anyone know of or have they created a template to help with scrum? We just switched to SP 2007 and I'd like to explore using it...there is much better integration with Office and other applications.

      Just exploring my options....
    • Drew Jemilo
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13, 2009
        > Does anyone know of or have they created a template to help with scrum?

        There's an eScrum application that's part of Team Foundation Server.  Though it was developed in conjunction with Ken Schwaber (father of Scrum), I'm not terribly impressed.  However, it can add value to distributed teams.

        I've used links to SharePoint doc libraries for any documentation needed or archived after the Sprint finishes.

        See http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=55a4bde6-10a7-4c41-9938-f388c1ed15e9&displaylang=en

        Drew
        Drew Jemilo > Fast Frontier
      • Greg Harisiades
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 13, 2009
          Thanks Drew. Unfortunately, were not using TFS and there's no hope of
          moving in that direction. I'll take a look at the MS site.

          \