Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Tracking number of passed story acceptance criteria during the sprint

    Message 1 of 74 , Mar 7, 2009
      Hello, Robert. On Saturday, March 7, 2009, at 1:51:27 PM, you
      wrote:

      > What seemed odd to me about your game is that it seemed to involve
      > no decision making during play. I had been expecting to see some kind of
      > evaluation and some kind of decision-making about making changes.

      Maybe next game, with that point. :)

      www.xprogramming.com/blog
      Attend our CSM Plus Course!
      The model that really matters is the one that people have in
      their minds. All other models and documentation exist only to
      get the right model into the right mind at the right time.
      -- Paul Oldfield
      Message 74 of 74 , Mar 7, 2009