Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Tracking number of passed story acceptance criteria during the sprint

    Message 1 of 74 , Mar 4, 2009
      Hello, Robert. On Sunday, March 1, 2009, at 11:16:57 AM, you
      wrote:

      > In the studies I do, I don't see it as established as it should be.

      I should have said that it is well-established (in my opinion) in
      the literature and the minds of the Agile leadership.

      > And yes, it makes sense to for POs to explain hesitance and exploration
      > as the context for some stories. Some POs need to get better at this and
      > treat
      > developers more as colleagues rather than production machines.

      Yes. This too is part of the vision of the Agile founders. Customer
      collaboration etc etc.

      > However, I have also seen POs get push-back
      > from developers, saying, essentially: come back when you have made up
      > your mind.

      Yes. I'd pull their Agile Merit Badges for that.

      www.xprogramming.com/blog
      Attend our CSM Plus Course!
      You have to either laugh or cry. -- Bill Rogers
      Message 74 of 74 , Mar 7, 2009
        Hello, Robert. On Saturday, March 7, 2009, at 1:51:27 PM, you
        wrote:

        > What seemed odd to me about your game is that it seemed to involve
        > no decision making during play. I had been expecting to see some kind of
        > evaluation and some kind of decision-making about making changes.

        Maybe next game, with that point. :)

        www.xprogramming.com/blog
        Attend our CSM Plus Course!
        The model that really matters is the one that people have in
        their minds. All other models and documentation exist only to
        get the right model into the right mind at the right time.
        -- Paul Oldfield