Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Tracking number of passed story acceptance criteria during the sprint

    Message 1 of 74 , Mar 1, 2009
      Hello, Roy. On Sunday, March 1, 2009, at 12:22:18 PM, you wrote:

      > I must say I find your view disconcerting. 'Oh, do it this way
      > for successful development ... it's called Scrum (XP, DSDM etc.)
      > but of course noone does so its all in vain'. Maybe we should
      > forget the whole thing and relax?

      That's not my view. It's not even a decent misinterpretation of my
      view. It's not even a decent intentional mischaracterization of my
      veiw.

      www.xprogramming.com/blog
      Attend our CSM Plus Course!
      I have tried in my way to be free. -- Leonard Cohen
      Message 74 of 74 , Mar 7, 2009
        Hello, Robert. On Saturday, March 7, 2009, at 1:51:27 PM, you
        wrote:

        > What seemed odd to me about your game is that it seemed to involve
        > no decision making during play. I had been expecting to see some kind of
        > evaluation and some kind of decision-making about making changes.

        Maybe next game, with that point. :)

        www.xprogramming.com/blog
        Attend our CSM Plus Course!
        The model that really matters is the one that people have in
        their minds. All other models and documentation exist only to
        get the right model into the right mind at the right time.
        -- Paul Oldfield