Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Tracking number of passed story acceptance criteria during the sprint

  • Robert Biddle
    Message 1 of 74 , Mar 1, 2009
      Good idea.
      I am always reminded of Brian Marick's idea that much of what is meant
      by "test" is in fact "example".
      Maybe we could work that into the nomenclature.
      Robt

      Message 74 of 74 , Mar 7, 2009
        Hello, Robert. On Saturday, March 7, 2009, at 1:51:27 PM, you
        wrote:

        > What seemed odd to me about your game is that it seemed to involve
        > no decision making during play. I had been expecting to see some kind of
        > evaluation and some kind of decision-making about making changes.

        Maybe next game, with that point. :)

        www.xprogramming.com/blog
        Attend our CSM Plus Course!
        The model that really matters is the one that people have in
        their minds. All other models and documentation exist only to
        get the right model into the right mind at the right time.
        -- Paul Oldfield