Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Tracking number of passed story acceptance criteria during the sprint

  • Dave Rooney
    Message 1 of 74 , Mar 1, 2009
      Mike Hill and Josh Kerievsky have stopped using the term Unit Tests
      because of the "baggage" the term carries from prior use. They now use
      Microtest. Perhaps we need a similar change for Acceptance Test so that
      we needn't waste time worrying about the perceptions of those receiving
      the software.

      I can't think of any off the top of my head, but I'll let it run in the
      background for a while.

      --

      Dave Rooney
      Mayford Technologies

      Message 74 of 74 , Mar 7, 2009
        Hello, Robert. On Saturday, March 7, 2009, at 1:51:27 PM, you
        wrote:

        > What seemed odd to me about your game is that it seemed to involve
        > no decision making during play. I had been expecting to see some kind of
        > evaluation and some kind of decision-making about making changes.

        Maybe next game, with that point. :)

        www.xprogramming.com/blog
        Attend our CSM Plus Course!
        The model that really matters is the one that people have in
        their minds. All other models and documentation exist only to
        get the right model into the right mind at the right time.
        -- Paul Oldfield