Henry Kissinger using Scrum ...

  • jens.meydam
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13 3:22 PM
      ... or so it sounds:

      "The complexity of these issues explains why my colleagues and I have
      chosen an incremental, step-by-step approach. We are not able to
      describe the characteristics of the final goal: how to determine the
      size of all stockpiles, how to eliminate them or to verify the result.
      Affirming the desirability of the goal of a world free of nuclear
      weapons, we have concentrated on the steps that are achievable and
      verifiable. My colleague Sam Nunn has described the effort as akin to
      climbing a mountain shrouded in clouds. We cannot describe its top
      nor be certain that there may not be unforeseen and perhaps
      insurmountable obstacles on the way. But we are prepared to undertake
      the journey in the belief that the summit will never come into view
      unless we begin the ascent and deal with the proliferation issues
      immediately before us, including the Iranian and North Korean nuclear
      programs."

      Henry A. Kissinger
      "Our Nuclear Nightmare"
      Newsweek, February 16, 2009