Toronto Gathering to Discuss SCRUM

  • bryan_zarnett
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2002
      Morning everyone,

      Next Sunday I am trying to gather a few people together to have an
      informal discussion concerning SCRUM in the Toronto area. I have
      included my original posting to the XP/Agile Toronto User group below
      if anyone is interested in joining for the chat and beers.

      -- Bryan

      I would like to propose an informal gathering of individuals who are
      interested in learning/discussing about SCRUM. This is not an official
      XP-Toronto meeting and the location (bar probably) still has to be
      determined.

      If you are interested in getting together on a Sunday to discuss SCRUM
      over some drinks please send me an e-mail at b@...

      A tentative meeting date is next Sunday.