Re: Need recommendation for on-site trainer

  • dave_updike
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
      I agree with Brad...I did not see your post for whatever reason. I
      can assist you or can put you in touch with individuals or
      organizations who can. From the sounds of your post you not only need
      a trainer but even more importantly a on-site coach/mentor.

      http://www.linkedin.com/in/daveupdike

      -Dave

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Salil Prasad
      <salilprasad@...> wrote:

      > Our company is medium size company and our main product is in
      Enterprise software. I convinced our R&D division (about 150 members
      all over the world) to switch to Scrum development from waterfall
      about an year ago. However it has taken its shape and form over the
      months and now I am finding it really hard to educate the masses.
      There are number of reasons for that but without going into too much
      details, I need to help us get through this roadblock.

      > I am looking for a trained professional who can understand the
      nature of our business, culture and help better adapt Scrum with
      regsular engagement with individuals for at least one Sprint cycle who
      already have experience with global teams and Enterprise software
      development challenges. Can someone give references to such
      organizations?

      > Thanks,
      > Salil
      >

      > http://www.linkedin.com/in/salilprasad

    • Mattias Skarin
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2009
        We have experiences from similar cases, so if there is anything I can do
        to help, drop me a line.

        www.crisp.se

        /Mattias