Re: Need recommendation for on-site trainer

  • swanson_brad
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
      Salil,
      I'm a bit surprised that no one responded to your post yet. I know of
      several independent agile trainers/coaches and some larger firms with
      good reputations. Feel free to contact me.

      Brad Swanson
      www.linkedin.com/in/bradswanson
    • dave_updike
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
        I agree with Brad...I did not see your post for whatever reason. I
        can assist you or can put you in touch with individuals or
        organizations who can. From the sounds of your post you not only need
        a trainer but even more importantly a on-site coach/mentor.

        http://www.linkedin.com/in/daveupdike

        -Dave

        --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Salil Prasad
        <salilprasad@...> wrote:

        > Our company is medium size company and our main product is in
        Enterprise software. I convinced our R&D division (about 150 members
        all over the world) to switch to Scrum development from waterfall
        about an year ago. However it has taken its shape and form over the
        months and now I am finding it really hard to educate the masses.
        There are number of reasons for that but without going into too much
        details, I need to help us get through this roadblock.

        > I am looking for a trained professional who can understand the
        nature of our business, culture and help better adapt Scrum with
        regsular engagement with individuals for at least one Sprint cycle who
        already have experience with global teams and Enterprise software
        development challenges. Can someone give references to such
        organizations?

        > Thanks,
        > Salil
        >

        > http://www.linkedin.com/in/salilprasad

      • Mattias Skarin
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4, 2009
          We have experiences from similar cases, so if there is anything I can do
          to help, drop me a line.

          www.crisp.se

          /Mattias