Re: [scrumdevelopment] Virtual Whiteboard

  • Jeff Myers
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
      John,
      I would like to look at radtrack but the links provided take me to a sign in page with no way of creating an account.  do you have a different link?

      Thanks

      Jeff

      On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 9:12 AM, John Goodsen <jgoodsen@...> wrote:

      Hi Chris,

      What you want sounds incredibly similar to what I want to see in radtrack (radtrack.com).
      I'm thinking about open sourcing radtrack pretty soon, once it's usable.  It's written in Ruby on Rails.
      If you have cycle time and Rails expertise, maybe you want to look at radtrack.

      --
      John Goodsen                 RADSoft / Better Software Faster
      jgoodsen@...            Lean/Agile/XP/Scrum Coaching and Training