Re: [scrumdevelopment] Virtual Whiteboard

  • John Goodsen
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
      Hi Chris,

      What you want sounds incredibly similar to what I want to see in radtrack (radtrack.com).
      I'm thinking about open sourcing radtrack pretty soon, once it's usable.  It's written in Ruby on Rails.
      If you have cycle time and Rails expertise, maybe you want to look at radtrack.

      --
      John Goodsen                 RADSoft / Better Software Faster
      jgoodsen@...            Lean/Agile/XP/Scrum Coaching and Training