[ANN] 5 Scrum questions to leading lights in the industry: Issue 1: Ron Jeffries

  • James Brett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2009
      I have devised five questions that I intend to put to some of the
      leading lights in the Scrum industry, either famous, infamous or just
      those with a raft of experience. The questions are Scrum related and
      by asking them I hope to provide an insight into how these people
      think and what they think about Scrum.

      The five questions are:
      1. Can you describe what you would consider the top Scrum enabler in
      an organization?
      2. Where do you see Scrum in 5 years time?
      3. What has been your toughest Scrum challenge so far?
      4. What makes you passionate about Scrum?
      5. What can we learn from you about Scrum?

      You can find Ron's answers to these questions here
      http://www.scrummaster.com.au/Article.mvc/Detail/48

      A big thanks to Ron for taking the time out to answer these.
      I hope you all enjoy.

      Regards

      James