I have devised five questions that I intend to put to some of the
leading lights in the Scrum industry, either famous, infamous or just
those with a raft of experience. The questions are Scrum related and
by asking them I hope to provide an insight into how these people
think and what they think about Scrum.
The five questions are:
1. Can you describe what you would consider the top Scrum enabler in
2. Where do you see Scrum in 5 years time?
3. What has been your toughest Scrum challenge so far?
4. What makes you passionate about Scrum?
5. What can we learn from you about Scrum?
You can find Ron's answers to these questions here
A big thanks to Ron for taking the time out to answer these.
I hope you all enjoy.