Complexity Science and Agile Methodologies

  • Jonas Bengtsson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2002
      Hi all,
      Both Scrum and Adaptive Software Development explicitly support Complexity
      Science. And I believe that probably all agile methodologies do that. Am I
      right? Are there perhaps anything written about this relation? (I would
      really like articles/books to use as references as well as your opinions)

      Thanks in advance!
      Jonas