ControlChaos redesign

  • Ken Schwaber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2004
      I need to redesign the Scrum website. It has morphed over the years
      to its current state, which I think is pretty much like a lot of
      legacy systems. I'd like your help to create a site that better
      serves the software community of Scrum practitioners.

      In gathering your feedback, we are trying to find out precisely what
      people with your needs and your interests want from the CSM/Scrum web
      site.

      Below is a proposed list of the new content and capabilities that
      we're considering. Please review and send feedback to Kert Peterson
      (mailto:kert@...).

      Types of feedback we'd like from you include:
      1) Reactions to proposed content and capabilities
      2) Additional new content and/or capabilities
      3) Other thoughts or ideas on the site redesign

      Thanks for your help!

      Ken

      ControlChaos.com Web Site Redesign
      ==================================
      NEW CONTENT:
      - Scrum News & Activities
      - industry news (e.g. state of WA RFP requires Scrum)
      - stories from the trenches/Scrummasters
      - upcoming CSM trainings
      - upcoming related events
      - Promotional materials for ScrumMaster Certification Class
      - Resources center for Scrum Trainers
      - Marketing materials
      - Course materials (agenda, excercises, evals, etc.)
      - Recommended reading list

      NEW CAPABILITIES:
      - Integrated weblogs for CSMs
      - Wiki for Scrum practitioners to exchange ideas
      - Wiki for CSM trainers to exchange ideas
      - Visitors may browse and purchase merchandise (Scrum T-shirts,
      books, etc.)
      - Localized discussion boards (would allow CSM groups to work together
      beyond class to support and share ideas)
      - ScrumQuotes quote server & distribution list; daily quotes
      generated by
      I or other CSMs (partcipants could also submit)