RE: [scrumdevelopment] 1 pager for introducing SCRUM

  • Nikhil Singhal
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 21, 2009

      Thanks Jan. This was quite helpful.

      From: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jan Behrens
      Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 12:14 AM
      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [scrumdevelopment] 1 pager for introducing SCRUM

      Hi Nikhil,

      the Scrum Primer (Gabrielle Benefield, Pete Deemer, and lately Craig Larman) has worked well in my organisation and across a wide range of people & roles. It is a couple more pages though (currently 19)...  It is available for download here >> http://scrumtraininginstitute.com/home/stream_download/scrumprimer

      If you need a shorter, more general introduction with some references on who is using Scrum, maybe take pages 11 & 12 from Jeff Sutherland's Scrum Papers collection available here >> http://scrumtraininginstitute.com/home/stream_download/scrumpapers

      Cheers, Jan