Risk management

  • neopoxir
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2004
      Seems to me that a review of all of the currently identified risks
      and the strategies for addressing / mitigating / avoiding those risks
      should occur at the start of each sprint planning meeting. That
      would keep risk management in the forefront when identifying and
      prioritizing features to include in the sprint backlog, and it would
      make sure that the strategies are being carried out and updated as
      more information becomes available. Certainly there will be cases
      where you would want to implement more risky features early on in the
      project in order to prove that your solution is viable or switch to
      an alternate solution if it's not.