Re: [scrumdevelopment] Incentive Pay - was Re: Part-timers

  • J. B. Rainsberger
    Message 1 of 52 , Jun 4, 2004
      magooski_79 wrote:

      > Thanks for all the ideas so for! Reacting to a couple of points.
      >
      > ==>*planning* to work overtime (especially for an extended period of
      > time) is not a good
      >
      > Yes, I was aware of this when I made my original post.
      >
      > ==>PLANNING to work over for an extended time period will render your
      > developers exhausted and brain dead.
      >
      > An extension of your previous post and one that I agree with.
      > However, this exact point was the reason for my post. I had *just*
      > finished a disucssion with a senior developer that told me, "When you
      > get 2x hours from me, you get *more* than 2x productivity from me."
      > This is a guy with 12 years experience that had come in a 5:00am,
      > because he was "in a groove". He challenged my assumptions on this
      > point.

      "That's great. Are /you/ going to write the code?"
      --
      J. B. Rainsberger,
      Diaspar Software Services
      Message 52 of 52 , Oct 12, 2004
        Hi Bryan,

        Quote:
        "Just as an FYI, I have posted an example of a sprint backlog using
        MS Project to the Scrum Alliance website."

        I was interested in your MS Project example, but can't find it. Can
        you direct me to where it is, or send me a copy?

        Thanks,

        Darren Bates